Full and Partial Reinforcing Saddles
Uni-Forge full-encirclement and partial reinforcing saddles strengthen branch outlets to the standards of ASME B31.3, B31.4 and B31.8, as well as other relevant design codes.
Uni-Forge fittings feature extruded outlet tees for branch sizes up to 48” NPS and fabricated branches for larger sizes.
The deployment of extruded outlet fittings enable us to design reinforcement into the nozzle and eliminate the weld between the header and the branch, which is difficult to inspect radiographically.
Also, Full encirclement saddles:
- can be provided with venting capabilities to ensure that pressure is not contained in the event of a leak and to avoid gas becoming trapped during welding work
- are available in a diverse range of sizes
- cover the commonly used industry standards for types 1 to 5
- are manufactured and delivered in line with your quality control specifications.
If required, we can also perform:
- Hydrostatic testing
- Ultrasonic testing
- Radiography testing
- Magnetic particle examination
- Physical testing.
|Size Range||2" to 48"|
|Material||Carbon steel, Alloy steel and Stainless steel|
|Codes||ASME B31.1, B31.3, B31.4, B31.8|
Enquire about Uni-Forge
Send us your contact details and we will get back to you with more information.